- Wrongful termination from work?
- Fired while taking pregnancy or medical leave?
- Retaliated against for making a complaint of discrimination or complaint of sexual harassment?
- Sexually harassed on the job?
- Discrimination due to your race, age, sex, ethnicity, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation or disability?
- Retaliated against for complaining of some unlawful workplace practice?
- Not fully compensated for overtime that you worked?
- Not given lunch breaks or rest breaks?
California law is on your side. And so are we.
In order to defend your rights, you need help from a tough group of lawyers who know how to navigate the waters of employment litigation and who have a proven track record of major wins representing clients just like you.
Let us guide you through the legal process to enforce your rights so that you can be fully compensated for all that your employer put you through, like we have done for nearly 600 clients just like you.
Finally, we have extensive knowledge of the workings at the California Employment Development Department (California EDD). The EDD (also referred to as "unemployment office") assists California job seekers find employment as well as assisting disavantaged and disabled workers. We can assist wrongfully terminated employees receive benefits from the EDD during their time of unemployment so that they can receive income while looking for other employment.